Relationships are just hard sometimes.
Families, couples, parents, and individuals come to us seeking guidance to understand each other, communicate better, and cope with events that have changed the way they relate to each other.
Some of the reasons that people seek counselling for relationships include:
- Couples conflict
- Relationship repair
- Conflict within families
- Parenting… because being a parent can be a lonely experience at times.
- Learning to communicate better
- Processing difficult events within relationships
- Relationship transitions (i.e. marriage, divorce, having a child)
- Blended families
- Co-parenting after divorce